|Study location||Hungary, Budapest|
|Type||Master, full degree studies|
|Course code||Arts and Humanities|
Bachelor diploma (or higher)
- BA in History, or trainings from humanities or social sciences with 50 credits from history of philosophy, aesthetics, economics, social science, international studies, political science, Romology, communication, history, literary theory, linguistics, German studies, Slavonic studies
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
The aim of the Central European Studies MA programme at Pázmány Péter Catholic University is to train professionals
- who have high-level regional knowledge related to the Central European region;
- who are prepared for a variety of tasks within foreign policy, economic analysis, research, representation, intercultural communication, cultural diplomacy and organisational matters related to the Central European region;
- who can employ their broad knowledge in the media, in education, diplomacy, corporate work, in minority organizations and in different cultural communities;
- who are prepared to pursue PhD studies.
Mr. Tamás Hógenburg
head of international office